Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ooty: Trip to "Queen of Hill Stations"

Last friday, I had 2 day trip to Ooty. It is going to be (b)logged as spice in memory. Still I remember the same trip 2 yrs back, with the same friends to there. But it was very short, not even this much colorful.
But, I feel this time it is fabulous, out of all.
I surprised to remember that I was on 2.2 Km hieght!!. When, we were on
Doddabetta, had a chance to look down..from the peak point....How come all
these?
I saw there a cafe. I took a cup of coffee and came out of the crowd..and sat
alone ...I just glanced at the valley...which gone down deep.....(My mind now forgets computer, google and etc). I felt like, I was born again.
"There is no substitute for the peace by nature. I see here the mass..the energy....and the other facet of this universe....my dear livings...plz come here and shout ...I am a tiny dust before this universe ...incomparable with this nature..." so goes my mind.

Then, went to pykara falls..it seemed like dry. We went boating next. Thrilling
moments..Without knowing the break...steering ..we made the fun in all possible ways.

Next, experience is at Shooting spot. I just left my feet slept..took me deep
to the foothill again.....(am I having that much stamina to come up again?, hug!)

Other enjoyable moments with Paramesh...where we guys sat round of him..he
used to do mimicry of all the staffs, whose lectures we had in the past 4 yrs.

The mind is now free from toxins.... I realize "There are many universes ...behind this CPU"!!.

No comments: