Monday, April 18, 2005

Here comes the last moment.....

feeling the last moments...after the project



Today, as per academic definition, all the tech nonsense has come to an end. Yes, today attended university project demo. Ram went on first half, and continued the rest in presentation. Really, both made it cool.
Then, evening went demo. This time only saw my project showing peak performance. I feel myself satisfied.
I have to thank a billion to
Prabhu (for his GPRS sim)
Santhosh (for his help with Nokia6600)
Arvind (for his help intransfering files using Bluetooth & IrDA)
Karthik kannan (for his last moment help with Nokia 6670)
Kousalya..(My guru, with her never ending smile and encouragement)
Gopal..(who putup with me ever ....in utilizing servers..)
all my dears, who made this possible....

1 comment:

Archana Raghupathy said...

resize the photo a bit, or adjust the margin of the blog,..it wil lok gud then :)