Friday, April 01, 2005

BE- The End...

$ ssh 172.16.46.200 -l mani -XC
$ asadmin start-domain domain1

I dont know how long my (heap) memory will sustain all these command line hells!. But here I have got a large array of 'Unforgettables' from these guyz!I have been ever thank full to God, for giving me this large pool of friends surrounding.
Here, people I met with, are of different genre of chars. One enjoys his life ever, some works harder like anything, few be always conscious, some dont bother anything and I am mixture of all these.
I feel this life has become very dynamic and accidental. At this moment, I am
learning ...I am aging...and experiencing....
I highlight some virtual characters, whatever these 120 Computer Gurus taught me at this Gurugulam,

"When you stop learning, you feel like you are dead"

"Any problem has its own solution. Dont believe? Try Google!"

"Here is your dream, and here is your parachute, come on."

"There are 2 kinds of people. One who makes computers start thinking, another
who starts thinking like computers...Behave like the former."

"Characters, Health, Knowledge and save them in the same order."

And much more.

Have you worried of this farewell?. But, I did never. Do you believe, we are
away after this?. But I do never. I dont believe at philosophies and quotes.
But, I strongly agree with "All are still sitting with you, when you never believed at farewell."

Hello my dear future Gates and Linus, we can still live as inseparable in this
(e)world, If you too dont believe at farewell.......

No comments: