Tuesday, April 19, 2005

JSP taglib, playing with Google

Today evening, was searching for jsp taglib. I went through the following link.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jsp07233.html

Really cool stuff.

Then, I was turning pages of "Software testing".....at 11:30 PM...that time, Prabhu sir called me with Maharaja to UG computer center. He was attending his onli
ne exam.
He just asked my assistance for the test. We just took our chairs ...I said him we could make Google's assisatance...He was answering questions one by one.
We solved all most all the questions. There were some trickies...which I prayed
to Google...
That was the first time, I used my maximum potential to form very complex
queries ...and got answers with in earlier hits.
And, tend to know many thing in Digital System + Circuits..(like, verilog, vhdl
and etc..)

Whats this test policy? I dont understand and agree...It inclueds the syllaby
of core CSE and ECE ..? How come a fellow get to understand all these ?

Yes, again I do remeber there is nothing called frontier in technology.

Then?, tomorrow, have to request another key for Jprofiler trial version.

No comments: