Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Jprofiler, ssh gambling..

Today, saw all the a/c's have been disabled .....at last I got some valid ip's, allowed by squid in cc-7.
I got one ip left, I set it to one yellow dog. Bala came there. He asked one
more ip? How to get it? How did I do it..

:-) , I started sshd in my system. He 'ssh' ed to my yellow dog and started
mozilla there. (hmm....."there are n no of solution in linux", I still
remember)

At night, was working with Jprofiler. Really a useful tool for benchmarkers. I
made my simple java code for cpu, i/o marking. JProfiler started a separate
window and loaded the class for execution ...then made its chart and
statistics ...
I tried j2ee application there ..But, it was unable to start...might be server
path missing (or) class path mightn't be avail (or) JVM version might not be
suit..have to check out tomorrow..

No comments: