Thursday, April 14, 2005

Chandramugi

18th August 2002. Too old?.. I went to theatre on that day last. I forgot the
film name..

I was eagerly expecting April 14th for Chandramugi. I am one of Rajni's fan..I didnt like
night show..,so I cancelled the ticket..then...dropped the idea of seeing
film...Thanks to Kishore..who made the tickets for us at last.

This is the first time in my life, that I get to theatre at morning 7.30.(!!). Got up at 5' clock ...(Hmmm...I never got up at this time, even for exams..)

At 8'o clock, it started...Rajni film..seemed like a festival. Mass of
crowd infront the theatre....they were doing all such formolities for Rajni..

I always amaze at this people's craze towards Rajni. I never see this gala for any actor...

First half went enjoyable..with cute Rajni as like he was in 1980s.His humorous cracks with Vadivelu. I see there missing his Guts little bit. It is like, Rajni here chosen for the story, not the story for Rajni.



He appears as a psychiatrist and done the char well. Jothika excelled equally. I really thrilled for each scene in second half. It again remained an ancient story...of Maharaja...Chandramugi...etc. But, was nice screen play.

The notables are songs...Vidhya sagar has really proved. SPB still matches with Rajni. Rajni, with his same stlye, blasted all the songs...with cuteness that was never before.

Rajni, acted up on story, not for his Guts. This film again seems like a traditional masala. But, differs in some thing...

is that Rajni?

1 comment:

Archana Raghupathy said...

its no yuvan who made the music
but vidhyasagar