Sunday, April 03, 2005

Trip to friend's home

Some two days back we planned to take trip to my friend's home. Today morning, the plan was loaded for execution. I think the travelling distance was to be some 10 KM.

We prefered jungle route...on the bank of a stream. I dont remember any sound or nauisance in that atmosphere.

I realized the next facet of this life. I saw some people at road side, on the green farm. They were busy at their job. They are the humans, who do not have their own mail-id, who dont bother about spam mails, never come online, never think of buying any domains.

They keep billion mile distance from computers and never prayed to Google.

I surprised, if I was put in their work space, I would become again a baby of 3 years old. I realized, if all the computer companies were to be closed and I would have become unemployable.
When, I was about to leave, I was broken to in to pieaces and murmured, "When do I return back here? "

No comments: