Thursday, May 18, 2006

sf.net approved my project and ??

I have registered my Final Year Project and one more project at sourceforge.net under GNU/GPL License. Now, sf.net (=sourceforg.net) approved it.

Links given below may give details:

1. https://sourceforge.net/projects/channel-e
2. https://sourceforge.net/projects/online-exam

Wait, wait... I have not uploaded any files/docs. I am giving final touch up on the source code and docs. With in few days (yes, during this week end) I will host project source/docs.

PS:

I have registered for one more project (J2EE-Examples), which is a simple book store application.

In this project, I will make my effort to follow all the authorised and recommended best practices and design for every J2EE modules.

Also, this project will be a good example for developing Struts based applications.

This project will cover JSP/JSTL, custom taglibs, Struts, EJB (Stateless/Stateful session bean, Entity Beans (CMP, CMR), Message Driven Bean), Java mail API, Junit.

Tools: Jboss/Ant/Mysql.

Probably, at end of this week end, I may be ready with the front end Struts - UI .

No comments: