Sunday, May 14, 2006

Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

I am 22 on this 14th May 2006. Thanks a lot to all my dears who conveyed wishes from the early morning (and reminding me not to forget the b’day at this time at least). As usually, I see this day as a normal holiday! Nothing excites me. (My actual b’day is on 15th May 2006 as I am a 14th mid night born)

I especially thank my dear mom and dad who wishedto long live and advised me to go to temple. I will do that surely my dear parents!

For the last few days, I was working out a lot on self analysis. I had listed all my failures and their root causes. I was very happy to agree that I was the 99% responsible for every failure! The remaining 1% is my ignorance.

I am correcting myself very fast. I am practicing them. Sooner, you can see “Mani in Action” – (Not by ‘Ted Husted’)

I am very happy to foresee that the next 5 years are going to be exciting! It’s because of the great work (culture) I am getting ready to start out.

Let’s get moving!

3 comments:

Ramprasad said...

Happy B'day

prabs said...

Happy Birthday!! Mani

Manivannan P said...

Thanks guys!