Wednesday, May 31, 2006

[================ 70%]

The subject is a simple progress bar for the work I have been doing since a week. At last, I found out a way to upload my project files into sf.net. Surely, I will write about it in detail here, as it may help out lots of sufferers like me! Yesterday night, uploading things were going fine....but things were interrupted abruptly! As you know, the villain is 'power-cut' !

My 3rd article was approved by http://javareference.com ! As the moderator was on vacation, it was not yet published, and expected to be published tonight.

Probably, during this week end, I may......... (No, no, I will do and write back here! Promises are too hard to meet :) )

Then, what else? Climate is changing cool. This week is probably going to be cheerful (I too don’t know why!). I am feeling bored of new songs. My winamp is always playing very old Tamil songs. My fav songs download happens at here: http://coolgoose.com

Esspecially, I wonder at this song ‘Sindhu nadhiyin misai nilavinile… cheranan naattilam pengaludane..’ It is Bharathiyaar’s song. TMS (TM Soundara rajan) played it. TMS voice gives a feeling that Bharathi himself sings!

While listening the song, it amazes me…! What kind of thinking and imaginations Bharathi had on that day… which none of us can even dare to have now!

Time changed everything right!. But, something is still eternal like the one.

2 comments:

Sumithra said...

I love your comments abt Bharati. Very true :-)

Manivannan P said...

yes yes... thanks sunshie! :)