Thursday, October 20, 2005

This funny tech book, I enjoy now.

I refer to the book "Sun Certified Programmer and Developer for Java2", by Kathy Seirra and Bert Bates. I have been exploring the book for some past weeks. The author get the readers to have feel like reading a funny novel, than a technical volume. From the very first page itself, it moves freely with the audience. This is the first time, I see such technical volume with equal funny contents. I am now eagerly reading the book page by page.

Also, both authors (Kathy and Bert) are writing many best-selling books on Java, with the prefix of 'HeadFirst'. I want to have a read on them all, at least to enjoy the author's writing style.

Reading that book gives me smart knowledge on small things in Java fundamanetals. I get to cover the book sooner.

Thanks Kathy & Berts and Good luck for your journey with HeadFirst!!.

Their faces can be reached at: http://headrush.typepad.com/about.html

No comments: