Friday, October 28, 2005

define:Rain

I understood what the term does mean. Also, how it gives the effect together with the term 'cyclone'. I got up at morning 6.15 and looked at window. There was blowing a 'boo' sound with strong wind. I realized the temperature came down very much.

I didnt think to comeout. But, came out took bath and got ready to office. Later, was informed it was declared holiday. Morning, was hungry and thought to have break-fast. But, didnt have that much dare to comeout in chil rain.

I was waiting it to stop. It is now 11AM. It was still playing. Clock turned 12.30. Then I was so hungry. But cannot have break-fast at this time. So, decided to have lunch atleast.

Now, still see raining! Atleast I can have something....to live for today. I decided and gotup. I went out of house and looked the street. Streets were being transformed into 'Streams'. I looked roads. I dont have that much eye power to distinguis where was hole and where was way.

I saw no buses. And realized one of my roommate went office two days back and not yet returned. I called him and he said he would feel safe to stay there.

I went inside a bakery and had some bun, bred and coffee (Rain only properly teach us US culture). Then returned to room and realized my charge indicator in cellphone was showing the last point. There was not ppwer in home at all.

I dont know what to do. Still it was frightening me.

Morning saw sunlight and now taking easy breath.

1 comment:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.