Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Outstanding Star : Super Star

It aged more than 25 years since he came to act. When he appears on the screen, there people see a flash of magnet... stroke of sun.... He is Rajnikanth, in-escapably tagged as 'Super Star' of Tamilnadu (+ India).

I have been continuing as his fan from my childhood. In that age, it was a complete attraction made me as his fan. Now he seems an odd personality apart from the cine screen. He speaks of 'Anmeegam' and walks his speach. He shows no sign of proud or zealous of being No 1 hero.

This time, when chandramukhi stroke a 'Himalaya Hit', Rajni became the Asia's No: 2 Superstar. (Jackie Chan retains the first place).

Chandramukhi brought him a big highlight and made him become India's most paid actor (than Amidhap). Also, it is the film to make the maximum turn over out of all Tamil (I think all Indian ) films.

Then, Sankar + Rajni combination for Sivaji? I think Jacki Chan will be over taken!! :-)) Be careful Jackie!!

2 comments:

Ramprasad said...

Couldn't see Rajni's photo

Manivannan P said...

Hi ram,
Thanks for notification. The prob is due to dynamic link change. Now, I removed the porbs.
Cheers,
Mani