Sunday, October 09, 2005

Gazini

Somedays back I have been to Gazini with friends. After long time, this is my 'Yet another night show'. I was eagerly expecting this film 'Gazini'. From the beginning itself, the film went thrill... ( I dont have patience to enjoy the thrill yaar!! ). Surya, as a 'short term memory lost' patient, roaming with horrible eyes and killing some persons.
Surya as 'Sanjai Ramasamy' appeared as the most 'smart' guy in screen out of all his avatars!. Esspecially the scene, when surya is coming to meet Asin at firs time, he is inside a black theme.. Surya looks very smart in all the scences, as 'Sanjay Ramasamy'. The picturization is cool. Tamil cinema is growing in technology too. The two songs still stay in (extended-segment) memory. I have set the song as my ringtone. Hari made music well for surya, once again after kakka kakka.
Asin made the audience to laugh throughout. Every thing went well. The climax is again masala. Why 2 villians? Nothing impressed. Otherwise film is cool. I am trying to locate surya's picture at Gazini here. But, not able to find.

So, I place his kakka kakka.
http://nilacharal.com/nila_shop/images/kakka_kakka.jpg" >

No comments: