Friday, October 21, 2005

Coding Standards (of Java)

Writing good logical flow alone does not make a program look good. Each program should give a fancy appearance at readers eye. What I refer to is "Coding Standards".

I never bothered number of spaces and tabes (since they are free) between lines/expressions/statements and etc things in my program. I used them excessively since, I want even a first standard student to understand what was written. I many times commented some good Author's writing style as "Why he behaves micer in using spaces and tabes?"

But, now I surprised to read the coding standards (of Java). There are number of ways to make the compiler feel happy than the user. I look back my code writing style and feel (bad). I am going to follow the coding standards righ now that make the compiler and the user feel happy ( me too).

After reading the standards, surely I will leave a sample program here (highlighting what I learnt :) )

1 comment:

new balance store said...

The majority of the sneaker is set in Orange, but very minimal use of Grey and White is used along the branding and midsole. Look for these at your local New Balance retailer or head over to new balance shoes Size? now.Teaming up with Toronto based boutique Capsule, New Balance attempts to dress things up a little. Launching the New Balance MT580 silhouette in a collaboration effort dubbed, the "Canadian Tuxedo." Garnishing inspiration from new balance 574 for Women comedy film Super Troopers, this drop gets a little denim-on-denim action. Crafted New Balance 2014 580 Purple in a full Blue denim upper with a quick shot of Red used for the New Balance branding stamped across the side, while sitting atop a White mid and translucent Honey Golden outer sole.


Related Articles

new balance 587

new balance women shoes