Sunday, November 26, 2006

Movie: We were Soldiers

We were soldiers



Yesterday had a chance to watch the movie. Mel Gibson -- I think he would have had a dream of becoming an Army man, in his childhood ;-). Almost all his films are war based. This movie is yet another one.

The story centers on a battle between America and Vietnam. Gibson leads his soldiers form America towards Vietnam. In his films, I always find the dialogues are simply exciting. Before the battle is kicked off he gives a speech in front of his force, which goes like..,

“I am not sure I can bring you all alive to Home. But, I will be the first person to step in the battle field and the last person to step-off the field. And I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive. We will all come home.” -- Awesome.

Then, the film goes violently. You will see guns, firing sound, weeping of wounded soldiers everywhere in the frames!

At last, Gib son says his soldier what they had lost in the field to get this victory!

Gibson!—is always one my favorite directors and actors.

No comments: