Sunday, November 12, 2006

தமிழும் கற்று மறவோம்..

for my mother toungue...

I've changed some of my blog's 'headings' to be in Tamil. Let me try for the rest too. But, the english version of the same will also be present (colored in blue) prior to the body.

This immediate change is just to save myself from forgetting my mother tongue.

Disclaimer: This change was because of my wish, or my love towards my mother tongue. This change was not intended to get any get any aid/ tax reduction from TN Govt! :-)

4 comments:

prabs said...

but i forget every think due to my work :(

Manivannan P said...

yeah me too! thats why this change! :-)

Anonymous said...

Finally an appreciable effort to memorise that v have a mother tongue other than c,c++,java

Mani said...

anonymous, glad. could you reveal ur name, if dont mind?