Sunday, November 19, 2006

இப்படி இல்லாமல் போயிருந்தால்..

If it has not happened in the way it happened.. !

1. I walk for several kilometers in a day, in these days! :-)
2. I like tamil poems; sometimes I write few and trash!
3. I like to be alone; I like to walk alone.
4. I like to go to somewhere by walk, where I've never been to before.
5. I don’t get tensed much, it seems nothing matters big in life!
6. I just imagine how I would have grown and what I would be now, If I've not came across in the way I came :-)
7. I often want to meet my school mates, class mates, or anyone that I've not met in the recent days.

Let it be. Seems, some changes happening!


9 comments:

prabs said...

mani daily where do u walk ??

Manivannan P said...

where else? from my house to office and office to house! :-)

Sometimes, to our friend house which is with in 5 kms.. :-)

Sumithra said...

You are quitting?! Hmm.. Leaving just the company or the city?

Manivannan P said...

Leaving the both. moving to B'lore.

Sumithra said...

Oh? I cd hv met you but I'm traveling right now.. Anyway, as long as you blog, I think I'll keep littering your posts with my comments :-). Good luck!

Manivannan P said...

oh, thats ok. thank you sunshine!

Ramprasad said...

Welcome to B'lore!!!

மனசு... said...

ம்ம்ம் நடை பயிற்ச்சி நல்ல உடற்பயிற்சி மணி... அதோட தனியா நடந்து போறதே ஒரு அலாதி விசயம்.. நிறய விசயங்கள நினச்சுட்டே இல்ல யோசனை பண்ணிட்டே போகலாம். அப்படியே நமக்கு பிடிச்சமான பாட்டும் கேட்டுகிட்டே போனா இன்னும் நல்லா இருக்கும் ... இல்லையா????

அன்புடன்,
மனசு...

Manivannan P said...

yes manasu.. I m doing that daily.. at least in now a days.. feeling heart loosing weight