Friday, December 01, 2006

அத்தனைக்கும் ஆசைப்படு.... :-)

Aim Big:

Long long ago, mobile phone was unnecessary for me. I decided to buy one because of some incidents. That was Noki 1100. Still I use it. I didn’t think of buying another one, since, it is very stable till date.

Till this moment, I didn’t have any idea of changing my mobile. Since, my usage on phone is comparetively less.

But, I wish to buy something else:

  1. A camera, with the resolution of at least 5 to 6 mega pixel.
  2. A music player, which can play cool, and help in bringing peace.

If I can find out all these in a mobile phone, sure, I will buy it.

While consulting all these, with Dr. Google, his recommendation was to go for ‘Nokia N95’. Which has what I wish and more than that. I dialled some local dealer and asked the details of ‘Nokia N95’. The reply was, “It is not yet into the market sir”. Oops, then, it might be .. ? … ? ..

Nokia N93 is itself comes around 320,00 Rs. (INR). Then, N95 will be . . ? :-) Let’s see.

(If any body knows any model with my requirements, please post in comments)

And, I am very much lured to buy Nokia N95, if God willing.

Here is Nokia N95 standing with Guts: http://www.nokia.com/nseries/index.html

7 comments:

Sakthi said...

Mani,
Camera with 5 to 6 Megapixels are available in market. I would say its just used to lure the the customers. for printing 4x6" we dont need more than 4 pixels. i would suggest that you can go for 2 or 3 megapixels in your mobile. They don't eat a out a lot of space.

Yoga said...

Hello mani,
N95 is a cool phone with all salient features such as GPS,HSPDA etc.But its not economic and compact indeed. Its now available in US market and its price is around 560$.
Check this URL http://cell-phones.search.ebay.com/Nokia-N95_Cell-Phones_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQsacatZ146487QQsubmitsearchZSearch
I suggest you to go for N73(Ultra Compact) which has 3.2 MP camera with autofocus what sakthi said. Regarding Audio it's not have MegaBass and Equaliser what Nokia N91 and Sony Ericsson W700i has. Anyway choose the best out of it or wait for some more time to find the good one.

Manivannan P said...

Sakthi and Yoga,
Thanks for ur inputs.
I am thinking of it. Anyway, not going for it as of now. It will take time to consider everything. :-)

Sumithra said...

I personally feel, no matter what they say, the pictures taken on mobile cameras never look as good as those taken on real cameras. If you are seriously thinking of photography, I'd recommend a proper camera. Cell phones are for talking :-)

Manivannan P said...

yeah sunshine. Cell phones are for talking. But they turned well beyond than that.

The reason why i look for a cam with cell is that i dont want to carry a cam wherever i go.

prabs said...

why dont you go for a PDA ?? I know you have a LT.. but still..

PDA and N series cost almost same.. I agree PDA looks little big.. but its has more options that u might require in day to day life....

Manivannan P said...

i jus want a mobile with excellent cam -- thats all prab.

PDA yes, i dont require it as of now..