Saturday, May 07, 2005

BE - 59 Escape Points crossed.

Today, did well the s/w testing paper. I am taking easy breath now.Here, I have the list of subjects that I liked most during this BE...

* Introduction to Computer Graphics
* Software Engineering
* Physics
* Data structure
* System Software
* DBMS
* Oops
* Theory of Computation
* Microprocessor
* Visual Programming
* Operating System
* Computer Architecture-2
* Computer Networks
* Unix Internals
* Principles of Management
* Web Technology
* Professional Ethics
* TQM
* Software Testing


DSP and Probablity Of Queing theory are to be the toughest, I felt out of all. I have had very less interest in Electronics oriented papers. I didnt learn in deep about Telecom, which I expected most. Mainframe and Java Virtual are my missed electives.

Now, I am again curious in learning the fundoes. I just turns the
pages of 'The C Programming Language' by K&R...and thinking of reading Elmasri
(for DBMS)...again have to brush up SQL...

No comments: