Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Adopting Googlism

Having emailed Google's license key
I was grappling with Google, without knowing to get its license key for accessing Google thro Web API. I went thro complete FAQ column, then got solution . Then, Google emailed me the license key. I tried the demo program (GoogleAPIDemo.java), (with license key). it worked .
I passed the 2 options: 1. search 2. spell

Eclipse is on top of talk!
I see these people hotly discussing with Eclipse... (javablogs).But, I feel ok with Netbeans (4.1). Today, I installed mobile pack...still having to do a lot with it...

wget problem solved:
After getting reply from ILUGC, downloaded wget 1.92. Now problem solved. Also wget 1.9 for Windows also downloaded & got it working.

Googlism:
Get to know a lot about Googlism at this link,
http://www.googletutor.com/2005/05/11/googlism/

Google cached my home
Google cached my home & returns in first hit,
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=manivannan+be+cse+&meta=

No comments: