Thursday, May 19, 2005

Back to command line

Even though this Netbeans ide looks cool, it will be bad practice, if I directly put my head into it. First, have to hard code with Application server.
Direct interaction (thro command line) will help in understanding the grounds. Also, it'll feed the knowledge in switching between various application servers. So, I decided to take a break from Netbeans...& to join with Sun's App in command line mode.
Still I am not getting which Apps is good? (I mean widely accepted). Until I identify anything in specific, I will do war with Sun's Apps.
Mam gave us set of java questions.....(online). I didnt calculate my score now...But, I remember I was stuck at some questions. (I didnt review the answers yet... )

http://www.jchq.net/mockexams/exam1.htm

I have to collect things from Google for this 'Normal Forms' issues...Understood types of Normal Forms .....but not practically ....Have to try for some sample problems using Google.

No comments: