Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bangalore Life style

Bangalore – I always like the city for following simple reasons:
  1. It is very ‘cool’ all around the year.
  2. It has a rich look.
  3. More towards western culture.

Now, I doubt about point #1, as the temperature is increasing drastically. When newspaper talks about environment no body continues reading it (me too). Now, I realize it practically. Last year, this time, I was going out with jerkin. This year, couldn’t even sleep during power-cuts. It is sweating all over the day time. Sure, the environment started the revenge over people who spoiled it.

What can I think of doing some thing for this from my side? Thought of growing some trees. But where? I live in an apartment where everybody shares their wall with neighbors. The only space left for us is stair-case and terrace. Almost, everywhere it is the case in the city!

All I can do is just to recall the ‘Cool’ Bangalore and tell stories to children like ‘You know, once Bangalore was so cool and it was the climate what you see in Ooty and…’

No comments: