Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Web Hosting companies – review

Here goes my review of hosting companies.

IxWebhosting.com

used their Business Plan service for hosting few of my web sites. The service offered by them is good. But, it is bit costlier when compared to other hosting providers. One drawback what I found with them is none of their hosting product includes unlimited mysql database space. I called up the IxWebhosting.com customer support and they responded that they can’t help with unlimited mysql space. But, their hosting products offer lot of utilities.

hostgator.com

Hostgator is comparatively cheaper. They offer unlimited mysql space, web space and traffic. I didn’t try their hosting service, but my one of my friends said their service was good. Even, I myself found lot of good reviews about Hostgator.com

1and1.com
I have not used their service, but heard from friends that their service is good. Hosting charge is reasonable, neither cheaper nor costlier.

No comments: