Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Java/J2EE Project Name proposal.

Choices of names proposed:

  1. William Wallace
  2. Great Alexander
  3. Gladiator
  4. Big Boss
  5. Ashoka (Why not Indian Names?)
  6. Sivaji

I like to choose any one from the list. I would be happy if you could pick up one name and vote it!
Or I can go about choosing one name to separate dev/build release cycles.

So, for whom this name?

I have planned to evaluate Light Weight J2EE Architecture. I am planning to re-engineer SAB with LW J2EE. Or, I am planning to build a biggest sample application that will cover all application life cycle scenarios. I have sent a re-engineering architecture proposal to some of my friends. They wanted me to think about a new one to start from scratch.

I might work on coming up with a new application architecture that will cover

  • Complex persistence scenarios
  • Complex Integration Scenarios
  • Commonly used architectural patterns
  • Light Weight J2EE Components trade off over Heave weight Components to satisfy Non-functional requirements.
  • A complete product development life cycle (including development guide, source control, various testing process, build maintenance, releases, patch releases, bug tracking, etc)
  • Comparing and contrasting different stacks of J2EE/Generic Enterprise application.
Let me work on it for some times.

No comments: