Thursday, April 10, 2008

The 300th Blog post!



This post is somewhat special. Yes, it is the 300th post in my blog, following 4 years of blogging history! I published my first post on 5th Oct 2004. Time has gone in its own way.

Here goes my personal view on blogging:

What do you like about blogging?

I like to blog. Either, let it be a good moment or bad moment. Blog can be thought as log for life. My blog captures my lifestyle, almost all incidents in the recent years. If I want to recap what I have done in the past, I go through my blog simply. So, I like blogging.

How frequently do you blog?


Depends. Depends on mood, time availability and etc.

How much time does it take to publish a single post?

I usually do not think too much while writing a post :-) I just put in whatever it comes to my mind. It usually takes less than 20 minutes. Also, I type faster on keyboard. So, it does not take much time for me.

What do you like to post and what not?

I prefer posting only personal stuffs. I do not like posting any social matters. Because, it leads to unwanted issues. Also, I do not want to post any specific technical junks/code here. Because, I like to keep the blog to be a complete personal space. I write about technical stuffs here: http://java-j2ee-architecture.blogspot.com/.

Whom do you think, your readers?

Actually none. I do not think about any readers/audience while writing a post. As I said already, it is personal stuff. But, I am forwarding some posts to some people, thinking their interest will also be on the same lines. However, all the readers are warmly welcome!

Thanks to all readers! Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Sakthi said...

300 is a good number da. keep it up, I'm lazy these days not finding anything interesting to write :(

Manivannan P said...

Thanks sakthi. Yes, I am not finding any updates in your blog nowadays! Hope to see you posting stuffs soon!

Vivek said...

really nice na to see your 300th blog ... keep blogging !

Manivannan P said...

thanks vivek!