Monday, September 03, 2007

சலித்துப் போனேன் மனிதனாய் இருந்து...

When I am bored or feel alone, I just fall back to my childhood memories. My childhood age, school days, and that kind of ages wave at mind. I almost feel alone most of the time. Sometimes, I even worry very much that I can not live a life again with those friends in the same places we lived. It's gone. People are busy on their way. They are more towards personal concerns, tied up with own family, problems. Somebody settled down in life, somebody still searching their life, rest just got vanished -- dont know where and how they are making their lives.


I am very eager to see every one else I met at my little age. I couldn’t even find a trace for some people. This is the reason why I panic to leave my places. When I left my home, all the relations had gone. When I leave a city and move to another, a gang of friends and contacts vanish off. And because of this, I just dont want to move between places. I never even think of leaving this country at least. I can make my fortune here itself. If I can't, then I am really not going to feel bad. I am at least thinking of living my rest life or last years in my home town; in the places where I was born, I was roaming.





Nowadays I seriously like to live at my home. I like the rivers, temples, dams, and every dust around my home. I had lost all my stamina and peace in this hasty life. When I go home, I feel my heart easy. One simple solution for this, would be to change my profession. However, I dont know any job, other than 'Programming in Java'!

7 comments:

Jeya said...

hi mani,
not only u but also everybody wants to spend their last min life in their own home town.Even me too want the same. I also like my home. If i will be at my home my heart is also free and i feel like i am back to my childhood.dont worry da sure we will meet our childhood friends again. because everyone wants to settle their life over there only.

Im new comer... said...

mani...really am impressed....why the hell GOD creates something JAVA(or IT industry) that too away from our home town/pupils that are dear to us...shucks.......we know only this IT ..why dont HE create something around us?????????????????????????and makes something peaceful to live in....ayio KADAVULAE...show some pitty on Aching Hearts!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi Mani,
Today i firsrly read your blog... all are so nice except very few...reg native, excellent.. i too have the same in my mind but you expressed very superbly...Great mani...

Manivannan P said...

Thanks elayaraja! by the way, how did you catch my blog..? :-)

Anonymous said...

Very long back you sent the link of your blog in mail... so got it...nice posts. keep on update me if you post a new article in it...

Anonymous said...

super mani
i Mani ur room friend
B.mani ok

Admin said...

This is the best post ever, will like to read more from you.
I came across some race horse and a camel supplements for pre race stimulant and anti inflammation. Here you can see more
Buy Poison 15ml Online
Buy Kynoselen 100ml Online
Buy Bio blocker 100ml Online
Order Fluvet 50ml Online
Buy Diurizone 50ml Online
Buy Dexarace 20ml Online
Buy Dexapheylarthrite Online
Dexacortyl 100ml Horse Camel Supplements
Buy Dexa-Chlorid 50ml online you can as well whatsapp text +1(415)237-3209 , wickr: maxme007 or email:miradukes6@gmail.com for more details