Friday, January 05, 2007

New year Resolutions:


* * * * * * * * * Big Blasts: * * * * * * *

I realize I have come up such a long way through out the life. Its now 2007, which otherwise means, it’s the inception of the ‘second half’ of my life! :-)

I am almost 22.5, while writing this post. If some one could ask me how the first half was, I can give this single line comment “it was a hectic construction phase”. Yes, it took such a long time to construct a man that I wanted to be always. I am very sure, this is the point I almost feel the satisfaction of living a complete life. I have no regrets if could die tomorrow, because one cannot expect a lot from life. :-)

Definitely, I need to give something back, or leave some thing, for the ones, I always think of. I already started working on it. :-)

God, I am not sure, what you have in mind. But, if my second half is going to exist…. then, sure, its going to be….

..

............

.........................

Blasting....!






4 comments:

Sumithra said...

Good luck :-)

Manivannan P said...

thanks sunshine!

prabs said...

thats really Raymond man... [i mean a complete man..]

so mani what u r go to give back ...

Manivannan P said...

thats i am working out prabs..
surely,will let you know once concluded! :-)