Tuesday, January 02, 2007

SCBCD (EJB 3.0) The Exam!

I was thinking of taking J2EE/EJB certifications. But, luckily, Sun offered latest EJB exam for free of cost, as it is Beta version. So, was glad, and registered for the Beta exam. But, I didn’t know that the exam was going to bring me ache.

Thousand or more times, I thought of dropping the exam plan later! Since, there are no books into market yet, there are no proper docs, there are no guides, there are many such ‘no’s…

At last (taking it as a big challenge!), today, I sat for the exam. The exam duration was about 5:15 Hrs. I’ve never taken such a long-lasting exam in my life before. I was eager in first hour… then, was boring… then, loosing focus… then…. seriously I vexed at the 5th Hour!

My eyes were paining like anything when I came out of the exam center. I felt dead-tired, and
wherever I looked around, it was ejb, ejb and ejb... nothing else.

The exam was not tough actually. It needs strong understanding of concepts, and a serious preparation. There were damn good questions at which I was stuck, and yanking. How come one can expect some one to study the programming stuffs on a new-year day? But, I studied until the last moment, (seriously.. I was two hours late to the exam hall! :-) )

Result? It will come after some 6 to 8 weeks!

So, I think I’ve done my side well. God, now it’s your turn! ;-)

1 comment:

Jeya said...

The result will be yours. dont feel any thing. in this new year you will achieve a lot.