Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The single answer.

After a very long period, I am in(te) rest(less). I’ve not touched any technical books since a month. I’m eagerly waiting for the change in day to day life, which is going to happen very sooner. So, I’m not interested in anything as of now.

I was not shaken by anything happened over the last month – despite so many things went on. I really wonder how I could stand stable without any fear/mental disorder unlike before. Then, I feel little happy about myself that I became pretty matured and confidence than ever before. This is the person, I often tried to be, but failed to be. It might be the single answer for lots of questions running in mind over long days. Now, I can clearly, frankly tell and distinguish my strength & weakness!

Going home on Diwali hols. Planning to stay for a long time there and around. This time, I might take some snaps, if possible.

Sooner, I will post the happy news! :-)

4 comments:

Jeya said...

nice to hear that you are happy now a days. enjoy your diwali holidays.

Sumithra said...

Good for you :-). Happy Diwali!

Manivannan P said...

thanks jeya. wishing you too be happy :-)

wishing the same to you, sunshine.

Ramprasad said...

Great Mani,
Even nowadays am utilizing my energy and not wasting them. :-)