Monday, October 09, 2006

The lessons.

These are some lessons I learnt (or)
something always think of (or)
something like I want to be (or)
something I already be.

(Disclaimer: All these sayings are my own! Not to hurt anybody else, or not because of anybody else!)

1. The finest moment in my life is when I was thinking of nothing.
2. The time I always be brave is when I am loyal to my conscience.
3. I always suspect silent people – their other side might be dangerous.
4. Do not act as some one whom you are not. People, are not lured by imitations.
5. I hate commanding people, and I never want to be anyone’s manager.
6. Everyone else in life needs to be respected. God has his own purpose to create every living.
7. I always ashamed of eating delicious, when a beggar in front of me is starving.

4 comments:

Ramprasad said...

True sometimes. But I think sometimes we don't even think of them with the life we live ;-)

Manivannan P said...

yes ram, thats true. facts always bitters!

Anonymous said...

<<< 5. I hate commanding people, and I never want to be anyone’s manager. >>>

I am happy to work under you :)
#You as manager#

Manivannan P said...

Nowadays, I even started hating the word 'Manager'... :-)