Saturday, August 19, 2006

Thinking of.


It was chill to be in home. Not only because of the climate, the people around me made it so. I did some thing useful, apart from tasting the home made foods.

[1] I am going to continue/ spend time on writing the book. The first chapter/ draft will be made avail during September first week. No, let’s be specific: 3rd, September.

    1. Will publish more details about content, chapter organization, scope and etc, very sooner.
    2. Will have to discuss/participate in lots of technical forums, mailing lists to gather more!
    3. Will have to look into the recent picks and try to signify them.

[2] I am thinking of focusing more on SOA. Also, will have glimpse at latest Middleware technologies.

[3] Next article/writing will focus on, um, still in confusion J


5 comments:

Sumithra said...

Good luck in whatever you do :-)

Manivannan P said...

thanks sunshine !

prabs said...

thats a greats idea, mani !! go ahead.. let me know incase of ANY help!!!!

Shruti said...

hi dear,
good luck with ur writting..

Manivannan P said...

@prabs: What a question is this?
I would really need your help over time :-)

@shruti: thank you very much!