Thursday, August 10, 2006


Out of Office Blog :

This week went away in the way I guessed (so fastly!). I was reading some old technical books, chit/chatting with friends on phone. And, today is the most expected day -- I meant week's last working day.

The plans for holidays:

[1] Going to some hill stations.
[2] Reading some tech topics whatever I left.
[3] Reading some good articles/ nice stuffs I downloaded.
[4] Preparing abstract/propsal/drafts for next articles/white paper.
[5] Looking the possibilties of continuing the book! [yes, I started writing one technical book -- it's on hold for very long!]

Let's see how many of these I can do successfully!

2 comments:

Sakthi said...

Wrting a book.. Great thing man. Congratulations on it and Good Luck

Manivannan P said...

@vibhor:,
thanks yaar. :) hope, had nice time in holidays!