Sunday, August 06, 2006

Kathy Sierra | Maintenance, Backup | Toys, Collection | Monday to Friday

Kathy Sierra
I was shocked while reading Kathy's blog. She published a post regarding the 'lay-off' at Sun Microsystems. She even went depth and explained the news emotionally. Time has to change things. May god bless Sun, to live long.

More: http://headrush.typepad.com/

Maintenance / Back up

It's now almost 7 months, since I installed the OS (Windows XP) in my Little Genius (Little Genius -- my laptop's pet name! :) ). Today, I forced Maintenance/ Back up activities. My God! My Little Genius was used like a production server in the past months! A DataBase server, a Web server, an App server were running in laptop, BTW :-)

And, above all, I am experiencing the famous windows problem 'system slowdown' now a days.Little Genius will be back to form in a day or two.

Toys/ Collection

Today, went to shop toys and collection... as I am going home next week. Am waiting to meet my dear kids...

Monday -> Friday.

Days are rolling so fast!.... If it's monday now, very sooner it turns friday..!!!God, one quest for you: Did you change anything in clock ticks of time ? :)

2 comments:

Sumithra said...

Keep bugging God like this and he's going to insert another small program to keep you quiet. :-)

Manivannan P said...

sunshine, God likes people questioning him. :)

I am quite calm in this way, anyway.