Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am feeling 85.

I am feeling that I am85+ old. I meant to say I feel dead-tired in these days. Moderate work flow. No energy. I am almost free now. Next task is not yet assigned. Sometimes getting weird of what to do with computer! .

Thinking to kick start Java ee 5.0 as every one talks about it.

I happened to pass through some vairamuthu's lyrics.

Here are some pointers:
1. http://lcweb2.loc.gov/mbrs/master/salrp/06208.mp3
2. http://lcweb2.loc.gov/mbrs/master/salrp/06212.mp3
( You can download more from this site: http://www.loc.gov/acq/ovop/delhi/salrp/vairamuthu.html )


Sooner, I will resume() the work.

4 comments:

Sumithra said...

:-) 85, eh?

Tired because less work? :-)You must like the weather today though - you were complaining how hot it was..

prabs said...

some time its happens for me too..

mani I advice to u avoid ur tea,coffee mania .. or atleast pls reduce that..

i hope u know that Caffeine contains [vegitable alkaloid in tea and coffee]will simulate ur brain for short span of time but the side effect are too high..

Also revise your heathness of ur daily food you are having.. ;)

***********
BILL
***********
Consultant fee Rs 100
Service tax 12% Rs 12
__________
RS 112.00
__________

All Major cards are accepts.

Manivannan P said...

-> Sunshine,

I am gradually coming down to 22. :) Yeah, the weather is supporting at least... I guess this might be what is meant by 'Ups and Downs of life'!

-> Prabs,

Its very long since I said 'Kaa' to coffee/tea and it's family. I started consuming fruits and juice of it's kind. Even eggs, at some times. My senior consultant is:
Dr Google, M.B.B.S.

I suspect, you can't be a doctor as your hand-written is readable for people like me! he he.

[You would have scribbled something instead :) ]

prabs said...

mani pay my fee otherwise,i'll add late fee on the bill..