Thursday, June 22, 2006

Buzz...

I am feeling dead-tired from the past week! I will be back after this friday... :)

These are the things in mind currently!

1. How to do blog searching using Google?

Google can help you to search blogs topic wise! visit: http://blogsearch.google.com

2. How do I use Google Calendar?

You can use google calendar (person use only! ). Visit: http://www.google.com/calendar/ Now, google came up with the option of publishing the calendar publicly. Good work. Give a try!

3 comments:

prabs said...

Mani, I try that G.Calender it too good..

blogsearch na.. its too much yaar..

In genral bloggers page are not come in normal web search.. last monday is my blog was hit on google search.. 2 days back i can't found my page there :(

But It was in blogsearch.google.com...

prabs said...

my next blog is also abt our Big G hehehe.. :D

Manivannan P said...

>Mani, I try that G.Calender it too good

That's google's way of using web! I amaze how the guys play around with web page design!

>In genral bloggers page are not come in normal web search.. last monday is my blog was hit on google search.. 2 days back i can't found my page there :(


Yes prabhu. Google crawler does not cache all blogs as you know.
Thats why google came up with idea of making a separate search scheme for blog searching. Its easy for google to create blogsearch engine, since its google runs the blogspot.com!