Monday, June 06, 2005

Thus the last week went.

I just highlight the last week's happenings.

* Worked out all the doubts in sql. (constraints, joins, functions, normal forms & etc)
* Just now completed 3 chapters of Azim Khlid mughal.
* Had lot of dicussion on very fundo things in unix,rdbms... & etc.
* Enjoyed with Google maps, Internet Backpone map.
* Meet many of my friends online.

Thinking to refresh on JMS, JAXP. But, not having enough time.

Some 2 days back we had a meet with Subramanian Swaminathan .He gave an once-over on the structure of Corporate & various process going inside.

Also, we were informed that we'd have our test by june 15/16th. However no clear idea about joining date or any thing.

Then, I am so glad about my juniors. I always notice that the "growth rate of junior generation is faster than its precursors!". Yes, they bring out lot of ideas & work out them, with passion. Best of luck guys!!

No comments: