Tuesday, February 22, 2005

running towards the deadline.

As usually, I did not make any figure or plan to make this project. One day, I started coding and still keeping it growing. So, I thought this project to be that much simple. But Oops! it takes its giant figure when forsee the deadline.
However, these things are matter of LOC. But, how come to write code & rub the error? Better, people like Google is sitting with me. Then, again the same problem with mobile's file system. Hmm... time has to answer!
The frustrating question is, "Can I make the project run on any Nokia or Samsung Series ? ", hope, if nothing works out, Sun's Simulator will give the remedy.
I have to modify the GUI appearance and make it cool. So, again I have to dig Google.This time, I am very conscious of meeting the deadline with in this week!
Yes, I am running on my feet.

No comments: