Tuesday, February 15, 2005

headache started !

I decided to finish up the FYP with in this week. But it is frustrating.......to write recurring code .... .Today, I tried the 'deleteObject' module. Work started at morning 9.30...situation became cool at 1:30 ... the headache started again at....2.30...ended up 8.30....night !!!

OOps! a single module takes this much time ? No syntax errors but logically some thing collided !!!

Hence, it took 11hrs to be fixed.Now I take breath easily.


Then...., I .....am ....encountered with major technical risk. My project pre-requests MIDP2.0 version mobile with GPRS. Who has this configuration ..? However no prob, simulator is here.

Also, lot of confusion to take a look at file tranfer and content editing ....What could I do if some body requests pdf or doc file format ?

The only pacifying thing in mind is Google. I have not yet asked all these questions to google.

So, hope, he will guide me to get rid of this risk!

No comments: