Sunday, February 27, 2005

Mel Gibson, I wonder up on!

It starts in a grass landscape of scottland. It is filled up with dews and green. The director has chosen the location, which shows his patience.
I have seen "Passion of Christ", by Mel Gibson. I noted that his films are almost violation oriented. I dont know why.

There is a scott boy, who supposed to lose his family in a battle with English people. (Since, Scottland was under the colonial rule of England.)The boy grows up, one day he returns back to his home there. He makes love with his childhood girl (his child-hood friend). The girl is also crucified by the english soldiers.

The fire starts inside him..he integrates his country men.. he fights with passion towards freedom. He is William Wallace.

Once in a while, he is caught by the English and prisoned. The judge with some compassion let him to ask mercy for living otherwise kill him. The last word he wishes to say: "Freeee dommmmmmmm". Then he ends his life.

His followers try their fight after the death of Wallace and win their freedom.

All I am telling about 'Braveheart', the unforgettable film,moments which I enjoyed.

The Bagpiper music, is the most enjoyed. Also, the theme music of the film lures the heart. Then, his inspiring words to his country man, remarkable!

Mel Gibson, I wonder up on his direction and action!



No comments: