Saturday, October 30, 2004

My entry into Windows

"Niether I like Windows nor I hate it.", and this have been one of my code of Ethics for the past 3 years.

Now I m thinking to do more jobs with Windows ! (Oh mani,Are you ready to play Windows rock ?)

Yes, Linux was the choice of platform so far. I have scheduled all my work on Unix Family Pltform.

Now, I am thinking of spending time on Windows, since I have to cope up with some present technologies. Still now, I have known merely some shortcut keys and nutshells of Windows only.

When I need to work with some (mobile) devices and try to write some J2ME snippets, Windows plays a salient role there. I find windows as a very very dynamic operating system, and completely customised. What one should know is how to use the mouse without any nervousness !!!

No comments: