Friday, October 22, 2004

Mani, you are experiencing .....

Today, I find that the situation is picking up. I was arrested by an unknown peace for the complete day. I pray the God and myself, to keep me in such a peace for ever and ever.

I listened to Devotional songs continously, and they let the mental toxins to run away.Then went to Lab after lunch. Tried to connect JAVA with Orcle (8i). It took much time (than predicted), hence I got frustrated !; Silly mistake consumes much time! ;After an hour war, things fixed safely! (Oh, Mani! you are experiencing! )

After a long day gap, I had a little nap at evening.I concluded a thing, thats, whenever the mind works freely, the throughput is maximized .

Again tried to connect Java with Oracle9i at night . But this time it cheated me, saying some nonsense errors like, "Cannot connect to Server!!"

My mind always cracks humours during such moments!, "Hi Java!, are u really unable to connect or unwilling to connect ,since this is night ?"

It was annoying to report the trouble.I downed the computer and started to turn the pages of text book. Today also it is late night when I am walking to sleep!

No comments: