Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dream #2: Stamina.

My mom is 55 years old (I am the only son and was born 14 years after their marriage). She used to get up at 5 o clock in the morning, irrespective of whatever the time, she goes to bed. She is able to do all the house work through out the day without showing any tiredness. I force her not to do any work in this age, and take enough rest. She says it has become her routine, and she can not stop doing work.

I am not even 24. But, I can not even do a half of the manual work that she does in these days. Because, for me too, it has become a routine – not to do any manual work. I am not strength less; but, am stamina-less, just like every other young living today. Spending whole of the day with computer, and living a ‘virtual’ life, spoils our stamina. You can really realize it, when you have to run for some distance at emergency.

I have a dream to mould my body just like I want – a six pack abs, muscles over muscles, very strong fist, and totally a flat body. It is not a crazy dream to attract somebody! :-) It is a kind of dream, that every one should consider for themselves too.

Let’s go one by one.

Six pack abs – If you have recently watched ‘Om Shanti Om’, then you might be knowing a lot about Six Pack Abs (unluckily, I have not watched the movie) . Shah Ruk Khan had hardly tried for more than 4 months with strict diet and exercise to get his six pack abs. If you watch that song, in which Shah Ruk appears without his shirt, don’t miss to look at his Abs. It is very tight and tough. Too hard to get such Abs. It gives a flat shape to the whole body. Without maintaining the Abs, a man cannot maintain the body; without maintaining the body, a man cannot be a complete man! It’s my craze to have my Six Pack Abs!



Muscles over Muscles – The world could not have forgotten the great martial artist ‘Bruce Lee’ so early. He didn’t simply have muscles. His peer fighters used to say, he had muscles over muscles. A different kind of muscle structure. Even, Lee too said many times that the Abs muscle is so important than anything else. If you get some time, you can google for Lee’s strength and workouts; you will get amazing info.



Very strong fist - I want my fist to have more power. To carry or to pull objects. Or to do any thing manually, we require lots of hand power.

Flat body - None of the animals has belly; none of the animals put over weight; none of the animals eats unnecessarily. Only we human being do it. We need to remember that any unnecessary or etc flesh in the body can lead to any disease. I am not talking about fitness stuffs here; I am talking about keeping the body flat and tight. Its good health wise and look wise.

To tell in frank, its my dream to have a body with aforesaid things. Its not a crazy dream. It’s a meaningful dream.

No comments: