Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dream #1: Harley Davidson

Here I go about writing my (costliest) dreams one by one:

Harley Davidson Ride..
(click on the image to enlarge)


I am becoming crazy about different bike models in these days. Harley Davidson is my craze. I like big bikes with full of guts! Harley is a charming bike, with 1100 or more CC power. I have a passion to ride Harley Davidson over long high-ways about several hundred kilometers.

Harley Davidson bike price ranges from US $16000 to US $26000! (6 lac Rs to 10 lac Rs). The bikes are not manufactured or sold in India. If it is to be imported from US, with 60% import duty, then calculate the net price!

To ride such bikes, one should really have a strong body indeed. A tight body, with lots of stamina. Yes, I wish I can mould my body to fit in.

If I become rich enough one day, then I will definitely buy a Harley Davidson. I wish to ride the Harley on the street where I was born!

(click on the image to enlarge)

No comments: