Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Chennai - 4th trip.

I went to chennai last week. No purpose; just to meet friends. Went to all the places, I usually like to go. This is my 4th trip to chennai, in this year. A last moment decision.

Some places remind me some people; I can't forget the 1.5 years, I stayed in chennai. Good moments, and lots of bad moments crushed my eyes. I dont have any job left over there, but I often wish to go to chennai - again, 'No purpose'.

Some snaps, taken using my mobile:

----------
Brindavan Express - On the way.
Ragavendra Math - T.Ngagar
Ramakrishna Math - Mylapoer

Ramakrishna Math - Mylapore



Ramakrishna Math - Mylapore


From Photo gallery @ Vivekanandar Illam (Ice-House) - taken at Chicago Conference.



Vivekanandar Illam (Ice-House) - Marina Beach



Marina - Beach Road


Marina Beach

1 comment:

Admin said...

This is the best post ever, will like to read more from you.
I came across some race horse and a camel supplements for pre race stimulant and anti inflammation. Here you can see more
Buy Poison 15ml Online
Buy Kynoselen 100ml Online
Buy Bio blocker 100ml Online
Order Fluvet 50ml Online
Buy Diurizone 50ml Online
Buy Dexarace 20ml Online
Buy Dexapheylarthrite Online
Dexacortyl 100ml Horse Camel Supplements
Buy Dexa-Chlorid 50ml online you can as well whatsapp text +1(415)237-3209 , wickr: maxme007 or email:miradukes6@gmail.com for more details