Thursday, February 01, 2007

No 'U' turns allowed


No ‘U’ turns allowed.

“No ‘U’ turns allowed”. This warning message board found on the roadway stirred up many things in mind. I was completely upset with a kind of saturation in every direction of life. Life was likely to take an ‘U’ turn some days ago! J Means, ‘Its enough. What is to be done any more?!’ was the waving question in mind. I did not realize that I had not even started living the life. There are billion things to be done at my side and for others. I had it in mind. But, so far, nothing came out. Ok, I will not blame anything/anyone.

I would have defined some scale/measurement/index to see the progress. I need to, seriously. I had done it offline. And had set some exciting targets J. Nowadays it is good that, I keep my promises and words at any cost. At the least, I suffer my best to finish it off.

This year beginning was not that favorable. I met with lots of eye-openers (in my language, eye-openers=mistakes). Later, situation is picking up. I will keep it under full control. I will keep it out of any slippages.


Now the U – turn mindset gone away. Now, “1000 Miles Ahead’.


2 comments:

prabs said...

mani.. again, 1000 miles more ???

Manivannan P said...

what i seen so far is computer & java. Forgot to see a life out of it! :-)