Sunday, February 18, 2007

சில நேரங்களில், சில ஆசைகள்.

Since, being away from TN, I couldn’t watch many Tamil films from my ‘wish-list’. ‘Pachai kili Muthucharam’ – was expecting this film as it is an ‘Yet Another’ Gowtham’s film. Now, it is on the move in screen. But, couldn’t be able to watch it. Seen the trailer, and it stimulated my eager towards the moive!


‘Veiyil’ – I tried many times, but didn’t get a chance to watch it. Not even able to download the song. Have seen few scenes from that film on TV. Will give more try to see it :-)


‘Periyar’ – Much eager to see this at least. I wish I shouldn’t miss it. The stills look classical. It could be a milestone in tamil classical movie list.


And for no reason, I will miss to this ... :-)

4 comments:

prabs said...

same case here also...but some time there show some tamil movies in PVR..I'm waiting for that..

i saw few movies this time i came down for pongal.. Also i downloaded the songs of "pachi keyli muthu saram"... its too good..

Manivannan P said...

these films are like, one should see them in some specific theaters and then only can have the complete feel of it!
No issues, i will travel to chennai sooner and see the film!

Sumithra said...

Hey, how are you doing? Long time no see. Good luck! Let us know how the movies are :-)

Manivannan P said...

@sunshine: yeah,sunshine. Bit tight in work and life. Hope, will resume after this budget, just like other things! :-)