Sunday, September 03, 2006

Life is beautiful

Book :

I was little seious about some thing last week. I am completely engaged with some serious things till this mid of Sept, (perhaps over October). Then, I've been trying to get a template/layout for the book for more than a week, but I've not yet got one still. I have sent request to somebody, let me wait for their reply.

Life is beautiful:

I wanted to imagine my life without computers and computer related books. In these sat & sunday, I didnt touch any book, didnt type anything on keyboard and even didnt think of anything related to technology. My mind was completely free; I didnt feel such a beautiful life before - seriously!

But, it can only be an imagination. I am getting ready to start-out the next day - Monday!
(which I ever hate from school days..) :-)

9 comments:

prabs said...

mani, changes in the life always gives smile to our face.. that too for we ppl away from the PC is great change..

but i'll go mad with out these things may be within a week itself... mind is trained like that.. hehehe...

Manivannan P said...

yes it is; we should have mind that can diffirentiate the work and life - otherwise, every thing will go mad. :-)

Sumithra said...

:-) Glad to know you had a techno-free, peaceful weekend. (I saw you today too. You passed through right in front of me :D)

Manivannan P said...

Thanks sun-shine. :-)

Oh, you saw me again?

Let me guess you, if possible :-)

Jeya said...

cool da.you have time to acheive so many thing in your life. and also taking care of your health is also iimportant.
be cool and do your work

Manivannan P said...

@jeya: thanks madam. I will follow your golden sayings :-)

Sumithra said...

Actually it's fun seeing you when you can't see me! :D I had to stop myself from smiling at you, because I sort of know you now and I almost always smile at known faces. Let's see if you guess eventually..:-)

Manivannan P said...

:-) I can't guess simply by looking at smiling faces! As you know, it will land me in trouble
:-)

Anway, let me try eventually.

Sumithra said...

Lol.. Yeah, it'll land you in a lot of trouble :D