Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The War - (19th Dec2005 - 20 th Dec 2005)

I am not telling about a very old age story. All I am telling about is a a mini war lasted between me and Sun App server 1.4 . As I have very strong beliefs in Head First series, I tried the first example given in Head First EJB.

The authors recommended to use 1.3 version of j2eesdk. As I am an usual face to 1.4 java family and thier cousins, I downloaded j2eesdk 1.4 with long effort.

When, I was trying to execute that EJB example, that Sun App server gave a me a big slap... . It said that the reason was it was not able to get some thing. It was still angry with me. So, I left for yesterday.

At to morning I went to meet google directly, and reported him the fight between me and Sun server. Google pacified me,

"Easy lad; I will send some black-belts with you to meet that Sun server guy".


But, that ruthless Sun server killed all the belted-guys one by one!! I was the single to escape!

Then, I was walking along www to find anyone, who can defeat that Sun server. All the way on the road, people said that he was fat-old guy and no body knews the tactics to defeat him.

Hmm... Atlast google came that side. He saw me was sitting life-less. He came to me and said, it was still possible. He got me up and took me into deep searching.

We have long preparations to make for the big war tomorrow.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: