Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 - A lesson teaching year.

Bad experiences, good experiences, great expectations, total failures, small satisfaction, long lasting thirsts, exciting moments, unforgettable waves, . . . all were randomized in this year 2005.

My heart experienced 0 to 100 beats randomly. I really say it is an unfavorable year. Or it may be like this: I had expectations, But it happened as it was.

During the earlier days of the year, I remember that I worked hard only during some days. I didn't know that all the work would go to bin. I gradually stopped working. I felt myself that I was weak at many times.

Mid of the year gave me very very bad experiences. Many times I noted that my hands were shivering. That time, I wished to go out of every thing. May be to Himalayas. Or may be to somewhere apart that. I was feeling those days may be the ends.

I wasn't get released from all such till now. I know that. But, I dont remember that.

Time gave me titles like 'Sir' and 'S/w Enginner'. I dont understand the terms that they meant for.

If I could describe my behaviour during these age, I would say that I was a rebel through out the year.

But, no big things the rebellion achieved except the mental torture.

This year too seems the same. I am not sure of anything.

What is the theme of next year? --

Yes, "The rebellion".

No comments: